Sunday, July 29, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things [from the past week]

**Don't forget that the linky party for Christmas in July opens tomorrow and stays open through Friday! It will be up by 9 am EST at the latest.

My sister and boyfriend and I get together every Tuesday night and have dinner while we watch Franklin and Bash. The weekly watching of the show started out as a joke, but we've really come to love the weekly get-together. This week was tacos and strawberry daiquiris!

Look! It's my project! Hanging in a real store! Yay!

The Babylock that is in The Sewing Studio classroom. My class starts on Thursday, so I went in to familiarize myself and panicked in front of this fancy machine. It has about 80 stitches more than my machine and is all computerized and stuff. I hope nobody has any questions about how to make it work...

Because midnight snacks don't always have to be bad for you :)

My Hoover vacuum [on the left] has been only halfheartedly sucking stuff up from the floor, so I got this new compact Bissell vacuum and I LOVE it. That's when you know your life is dull...you get super excited about a vacuum cleaner ha!




1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny what kind of things excite us as we get older?! I remember getting excited about our dyson vacuum when we got it. Just a quick question, when the linky opens ... are we linking projects individually or as a group?

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)